Tuition Assistance OptionsJune 12, 2021 2023-09-17 3:34
Tuition Assistance Options
WIOA Tuition Assistance
Our exclusive partnerships with federally funded WIOA partners provide Universal Workforce Development Training to all students.
Displaced or disadvantaged workers may be eligible for financial assistance through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) to enroll in approved McKallen Medical Training Programs. For students who qualify through their local California Employment Development Department office, the funds may be applied toward the cost of tuition and fees, required books, and materials for the programs. Out-of-pocket expenses, if any, are determined on a case by case basis.
If you are interested in attending McKallen Medical training using this funding, you must contact your local WIOA (LWIA) One Stop Center in your area to determine your eligibility and receive authorization to attend.
Tell your LWIA counselor that McKallen Medical Training is listed on the Eligible Training Providers List (ETPL)
Employer Tuition Sponsorship Program Tuition Assistance
Are you ready to kick-start a rewarding career in healthcare? Join our Employer Tuition Sponsorship Program and secure your future as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) today!
- Full sponsorship for the CNA training program tuition *testing fee not included*
- Guaranteed employment at a healthcare facility upon successful completion
- Competitive starting salary
- Opportunities for career advancement and ongoing education
- Supportive team environment and mentorship
- Make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients and residents
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a background check and drug screening
- Dedication to providing quality care